9.1.11

Ghetto Bass Vol. 2

Here's the second installment of Ghetto Bass for you to kick off the New Year with a mix of bass-heavy dance tunes. This one gets deep/soulful before diving into dancehall and ravey territory, with top tunes from the likes Major Lazer, Warrior One and Joy Orbison amongst others. Enjoy!

DJ Infinite - Ghetto Bass vol. 2 by DJInfinite



1) Calibre - Nightlight [Signature Records]
2) Donaeo - Riot Music (The Nextmen Remix) [Digital Soundboy Recordings]
3) Dubbel Dutch - Fool In You [Palm Out Sounds]
4) Warrior One - Turn The Music Up [King Pigeon Music]
5) A1 Bassline - 8oh8 [Southern Fried Records]
6) Martin Kemp - No Charisma [Blunted Robots]
7) MJ Cole & Wiley - From The Drop (L-Vis 1990 Remix) [Prolific Recordings]
8) Pariah - The Slump [R&S Records]
9) Joy Orbison - So Derobe [Aus Music]
10) Commix - Change (A Made Up Sound Remix) [Metalheadz]
11) Seiji - Elevator [Seijimusic]
12) Fukkk Offf - Rave Is King [Coco Machete Records]
13) DVA - Ganja [Hyperdub]
14) The Mike Delinquent Project - Dancehall [Mindset Records]
15) Warrior One (feat. Lady Chann) - King Riddim [King Pigeon Music]
16) Major Lazer (feat. Vybz Kartel - Pon De Floor [V2 Records]
17) Samo Sound Boy - Five [Palms Out Sounds]
18) Rob Threezy - Your Love [T&A Records]
19) Bird Peterson - Pete Goes Off [AAAHH! Real Monsters]
20) Phonat - Ghetto Burnin' [MofoHifi]

15 comments:

  1. Liking the major lazer track, good work!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Djs like you inspire me daily to keep with it. I recently started up my own DJ Service Business and am hoping to get some of my original stuff on the site soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.djsum3k.pl Good Music :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey man, i found your blog today and its so good like

    i too am a huge major lazer fan
    check out my blog, let me know what you think of my stuff

    http://www.blogger.com/profile/13681316934096643472

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo, this site looks good. I'm just on my way out but will check it when I get in later. peace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was pretty excited when I saw the tracklist - MJ Cole, Seiji, etc. Not a fan of some of the "dirtier" stuff, but I can dig it and it was impressive how much breadth you covered.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bird Peterson you are my idol!


    David Mannheim
    Manager at UK Glow http://www.ukglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. When one conceives the issue at hand, i have to agree with your endings. You
    intelligibly show cognition about this topic and i have much to learn after reading
    your post.Lot's of greetings and i will come back for any further updates.
    Architectural Walkthrough
    Architectural Visualization
    Architectural Rendering
    3D Animation
    Product Animation
    3D Modeling
    Corporate Presentation
    3D Images
    Real Estate Publicity
    Multimedia Presentation
    Saad Ali Cool

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great article. I like that you are very honest and direct to the point.
    CCTV karachi
    Security equipment
    Surveillance System

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a nice site. i love Nhac San Viet Nam.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your site and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed
    reading your site. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

    Vacation in Murree | murree property for sale

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really admire you writing style and the articale which you had written is very intresting keep posting ..

    cheapest hotels in murree | cheap hotels in murree

    ReplyDelete